Complete eCommerce Solution
Tech2Globe has bunch of people, specialized in End to End E-Commerce for the day-to-day management and operation of a E-Commerce website. Online Store owners spend a lot of time interacting with developers for day-to-day for their e-commerce activities, so we have built up a clear picture of what it takes to be effective. Bear in mind that – day-to-day – there’s going to be a lot of ongoing change and updates, working in the E-Commerce Admin Panel and managing e-commerce processes operationally (as opposed to strategic or conceptual activities).
We have been working with 30+ businesses tirelessly to give them the tools, resources and support to be successful (& self-sufficient) with their E-Commerce websites. Some clients get on extremely well, others find it hard: Hiring a dedicated E-Commerce administrator will help Store owners on their main focus of business rather than spending day and night in administrating websites.
Detailed responsibilities would include:
- Update product information and content on the website
- Create banners, images, promotions etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement Marketing
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc
- Liaise with agencies or in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc) Measurement
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
Role of E-Commerce administrator will be:
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Work with agencies/Digital Marketing Manager to build traffic & sales via the website.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
They will have below traits for the online store-:
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
- Experience of Magento would be a plus