Tech2globe.com has been delivering solutions meant for amalgamating modern legacy on premise systems of record with the latest cloud based platforms or records to be also integrated.
It is extremely important to look for a user experience which is completely flawless and we all agree to the fact that mobile, cloud and dividing the on premise does lead to and creates unique challenges and for this it is considered vital that the business leaders are thoroughly sure about ways and means of working out the integration for effective results.
At Tech2globe.com we provide you solutions which can be used for incorporating latest cloud-based platforms and legacy premise systems. All our solutions have been proved to be extremely reliable and triumphant and have been used across various deployments for all our world wide customer base.
We have successfully used the cloud Integration solutions across various systems such as PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce, SAP, Workday besides the other applications. All these have improved the overall business strategies apart from providing a great customer User interface experience.
Our team of experts have worked around newer ways of significantly reducing the integration costs, offer data movement and processes, apart from facilitating user access from anywhere and anytime by using Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPM, , Oracle WebCenter, and Oracle GoldenGate.
At Tech2globe.com have designed the following approach which specifically caters to the integration of cloud solutions and have also enabled the clients to successfully link their existing IT applications together, such as:
- Cloud applications, such as Salesforce, social media, networking, marketing sites
- On-premise applications, such as ERP, service, HR, and support programs
- Mobile apps, such as for smart phones, tablets, or other mobile devices
- Partner or business-to-business applications, such as connecting vendors, suppliers, or distributors
- Devices, including any end-point that could potentially integrate with a cloud such as cars, satellite receivers, smart phones, HVAC systems, communication or utility grids, etc.