1. More than 65% of people globally love to shop through their Mobile Phones rather than any other laptop or system because it is more convenient and easy to travel to anywhere.
2. Apparel and accessories are the top selling things in ecommerce.
3. 40% of people worldwide uses Internet to buy goods or products.
4. Indian Men shop 3x more than women on ecommerce.
5. Amazon is the second largest online retailer in the world after Alibaba Group.
6. More than 70% of people believe that they got a better deal online than offline.
7. China is the one of the fastest growing ecommerce market in the world.
8. China is the number one ecommerce market in the world, US and UK are the 3rd and 4th
9. Top 10 ecommerce sites in the world-
1) Amazon 2) Alibaba 3) Walmart 4) Otto 5) JD 6) Priceline 7) eBay 8) Rakuten 9) Zalando 10) GroupOn
10. According to a research, more than 60% of Parents spend online rather than non-parents.
11. According to a report, in 2017, ecommerce sales achieved $2.2 trillion and it is expected that it will be $4.4 trillion in 2021.
12. According to a research, India will become the top 5 largest ecommerce market in 2021.
13. More than 60% people worldwide prefer Cash on Delivery.
14. According to a research, it is expected that in 2021 only 45% of people worldwide prefer Cash on Delivery.
15. Report says, in 2021, credit card will become the first choice to pay the bills.
16. Research says, more than 50% people admitted that online reviews influence their shopping decision.
17. What is CYBER MONDAY? Cyber Monday is the marketing term to influence people for shop online more.
18. According to a report, total net income Amazon in 2017 is $3 billion.
19. Report says, it is expected that in 2018, India will spend Rs.875 Crore on online shopping.
20. India’s Ecommerce sector in small but it is still Growing. Report-
|YEAR||PERCENTAGE RATE (Growing)|
It is clearly shown in the above chart that in 2018, it is expected that Indian Ecommerce percentage rate will be 4.40% and in 2019, it will be 4.80%.
21. Most used Ecommerce sites for shopping in India-
Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM Mall, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Infibeam